Friday, August 25, 2017

abk tattoos

I've been planning my running tattoo for well over a year, but it wasn't until Christmas when I started to get really serious about it. Once I decided to get it as a gift, instead of just shelling...

Today's post is about my tattoos and their meanings. ( if any) I will not be posting them in any particular order. I will write a description, their meaning and when I got it ( or an approximate...

Story highlightsMS-13 is the largest criminal organization in the United StatesMS-13 has more than 30,000 members internationally (CNN)Over the years, members of the international gang MS-13...

A small tribe in Arunachal Pradesh located in a small valley has been able to defeat modern technological advancements in terms of environment conservation. The Apatanis from Ziro have a unique...

Well, today is the last day of school before spring break. I made it! Break is super late this year for some reason, and when we get back we'll have five weeks left of school. One of those...

These are some of the bee tattoos I have seen lately that I have loved for their strong black and white line. Which one do you like? Bee tattoo by Rachel Hauer Tattos Time Tattoo Zoo Buzz Buzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment