Friday, August 11, 2017

biro tattoos

data: 17 Apr 2017

A video appearing to show a toddler being tattooed by her dad has sparked outrage and anger online. In the footage, posted on YouTube , the little girl is seemingly inked on her wrist by her...

You may soon be able to control your music's volume or change the TV channel simply by swiping on your forearm after the invention of a temporary tattoo that can be used to control a mobile...

Peaches Geldof showed off her latest fashion accessory during a whistlestop tour of London last night - what appears to be a biro marking on her left thigh. The 19-year-old's tattoo, which...

by Taboola by Taboola Sponsored Links Sponsored Links Promoted Links Promoted Links ..Harrington, Delaware: This Brilliant Company Is Disrupting a $200 Billion Industry (EverQuote Insurance...

Shhh...I know I can't draw! So while at work, it was too busy to read, but too quiet to do nothing so I decided to biro tattoo myself! I quite like it! I also did my feet while I was sat there...

The needle pokes into your skin, piercing it so that the tattoo drips into your flesh. Poke, poke, poke. It hurts, but don't you dare wince – you're the one hammering the ink into yourself....

No comments:

Post a Comment