Tuesday, August 29, 2017

rivain tattoos

Colour and Objects to Inspire Using Instagram It doesn't really matter if the photograph you take on the spur of the moment is not in focus as they can still used used for reference and inspiration...

Passion: We are passionate about what we do. We believe what we do matters. Elon Musk is an extremely successful man, but how has he succeeded? He's definitely smart, but also extremely passionat...

open/close all folders Aladdin (Disney) Aladdin, God of Street Urchins (the original Prince Ali, the Diamond in the Rough) Theme Song: "One Jump Ahead", "Prince Ali" (when he's in a boastful...

open/close all folders Races from the Dragon Age franchise, as well as nations within each race: Humans In GeneralThe most prolific race in Thedas, humans have been behind nearly every important...

On the studio wall to check my panda triptych out - all A3 but I think if I did them again I might go up to A2 - I wonder what the print costs are like at that size. Must find out. What size...

Latest work winging its way to a new home. A new tattoo for someone and the first time I've tackled a raven - I don't know whether I like them or not but enjoying my second tattoo commission....

Good news: Dragon Age: Inquisition is pretty great. Less-good news: Being a story-heavy role-playing game, it relies heavily on a familiarity with the Dragon Age series' dense lore. Newcomers...

Thedas: Our setting in the world of Dragon Age, Thedas is a continent roughly the size of Europe in the southern hemisphere of its world. The map image is owned by Bioware and EA, I added the...

No comments:

Post a Comment