Monday, August 28, 2017

skaar tattoos

Here it is Friday evening, and I am still in shock over how amazing my day was on Sunday (1/19/14) I guess I should start at the beginning. I know that I posted pictures of what I believe to...

Your First Look At The ALL-NEW DARK AVENGERS #175!Press releaseThis June, prepare for an all-new brand of justice as the fan favorite creative team of Jeff Parker and Declan Shalvey bring fans...

In Orkney, folk memory is tenacious. For eight decades, nobody had bothered the police with persistent rumours about the polite prostitute and her granite-hard mother who lived at St Olaf's...

The House of Ideas is party central this April. The Secret Avengers get exposed, Thor and Cap face of for better billing, and Fear Itself sees the Red Skull's daughter make the world shiver...

En ny internett-trend er på plass, og denne gangen handler det om å brenne håret slik at det ser friskt og sunt ut. Den gamle saksa er tydeligvis ikke god nok lengre.Behandlingen kalles...

The idea of Hulk having a son he didn't know about born from the destruction left behind on the planet Sakaar was an intriguing one. And I have to say that despite the distraction that was...

No comments:

Post a Comment